Stripes cut from all materials at various widths and the three stripes sewn together.
So far I have done 6 sets of the strips as I was not sure how many triangles I would get out of each strip set. I have one set marked out.
Not easy to see here, I have used pencil as the marks are on the wrong side of the material and don't need to be washed out.
The focus material cut into three wide strips (to be cut into triangles) four strips with a tight pattern (borders perhaps) and two edge sections use as yet undetermined.
Going by the triangle count for the focus strips (which I have finished marking out) I am going to need more strips cut and sewn from the other three fabrics.
Happily I have plenty to do that with.
Holiday + Bank Holiday over and back to work tomorrow so not sure when I will be back to this project or the Organic Rose (oh I might call it that when it is finished).