Monday 24 April 2017

Wooden Heart

a little white wooden heart shaped frame to be exact. Part of the free gift kit and my last Sunday stitching project.

No you have not missed any posts, I have.  I kept forgetting to take any update pictures to post and before I quite knew it it was finished.

Despite my general antipathy towards hearts this was what the design was meant to go in, indeed just on its own it looks a little unbalanced for that very reason.

Cross stitch
Butterfly and Rose
I changed the colour of the butterfly, the dark pink was yellow in the original.

I did a padded framing into the white heart supplied and found clothes pegs most useful as glue was required.


The almost finished item, why almost?  Well I forgot to make a hole in the backing cardboard to match the one in the heart.  So the how to hang it part, as well as the who is it for, both still need to be figured out.

Heart mount

No comments: