Friday 7 April 2017

Gathering Moss

I have been quiet on the posting side for most of March and here we are in April. 

There has been a somewhat positive reason for that, I was on a roll with a project and the time was being spent stitching, I was not even taking out moments to take update pictures.  If the project was out it was for sewing.

However, the roll has slowed, (I have gone from planning what bit or shade to be doing next to finishing a length of thread and just sitting trying to decide what bit to tackle next) and stopped.

So I think the burst of energy for this project has run its course and this is where I got to during that time.



I am hoping a bit of dabbling here and there on other things (posts to follow shortly) and I will get back to this with less of a gap than last time and get things moving again.


No comments: