Friday 14 April 2017

Easter Treasure Hunt Blog Hop 2017

Hoppy Easter, hope you are having a hoppingly good time with this years eggcellent Easter blog hop hosted by Jo over at serendipitous stitching. 

Now basically you start and finish at Jo's blog hopping about to all the other participating blogs collecting letters all the way. Enter the word you make over with Jo.  So if you are visiting here and have not been to see Jo first use the link above and join in. 

Here is my bit of Easter themed stitching from Patrice Boerens Two-Hour Cross-stitch. I stitched it over two on linen.

Cross stitched Bunny
Wistful rabbit







I paused in the stitching of this to get the knot out of my friends thread, three times (it was a knotty evening for her thread) and to make some hot chocolate, and drink it.  So I can't vouch exactly for the two hour time scale.






So my stitching shared, time for the all important letter..which is...







And on to the next blog for the next letter click here lecoeurceltique keep having fun.


No comments: