Tuesday 7 February 2017

What was Sunday Stitching finished

A wise man once told me that reading (depending on the book) was a good way to avoid thinking!

Well under certain circumstances I guess so can stitching.

Sunday I did not get to Church as my mother was not feeling well. I did get to go out, although a trip in an ambulance taking my mother to hospital had not been on the plans for the day.  All has ended well and after one nights stay for tests ect she is home again.

But while she was not and the might be worries were trying to crowd into my mind I used this to stop me doing any negative thinking.

Not completely completed, the cross stitch and backstitch is now done and I believe the "what" of this piece is now understandable.  Not sure when I will take the final steps with it, it will depend where my head is at I guess.

No comments: